I spotted a fun questionnaire on two of my followers' blogs yesterday, Next to Heaven and A Day in the Life, and I knew I had to join in. I'm a sucker for these kinds of getting to know you questionnaires, mostly because I love to see other people's answers. So make sure to comment with a link to your answers on your blog!
1. What is in the back of your car?
I actually just cleaned it up recently, so it's not too bad. There's a reusable green Publix bag filled with some old Baby toys and there's Baby's super-umbrella stroller, and I think that's about it at the moment.
2. What color is your toothbrush?
Red and white.
3. Name one person who made you smile today.
Baby. I love when he gets all proud of himself and smiles so big that he crinkles his eyes and nose a little - so cute.
4. What were you doing at 8:00 AM?
Probably reading a book to Baby. He's been very into books today.
5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Napping, by accident. I fell asleep watching "Gilmore Girls" on DVD while trying to have some Me Time.
6. What is your favorite candy?
I'm a big fan of Twix bars.
7. What is the last thing your said aloud?
"Have a good day."
8. What is the best ice cream flavor?
This is a tough one, but I'm going to go with Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch.
9. What is the last thing you had to drink?
A vanila Frappuccino - the kind that you buy in a glass at the supermarket
10. What are you wearing right now?
Khaki bermuda shorts and a pink t-shirt
11. What is the last thing you ate?
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week?
I did on Sunday...
13. When was the last time you ran?
Really ran? Um....I have no earthly idea.
14. What was the last sporting event you watched?
NASCAR on Sunday with Husband. (Yes, I know, I'm a NASCAR geek. Yes, they just go around in circles, but it can be fun to watch.)
15. Ever go camping?
Um...no. I'm not a fan of the outdoors - and it's not a fan of me, for that matter.
16. Do you have a tan?
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I'm really bad about vitamins. I was taking some a few months ago for energy purposes, but I was horrible at remembering to take them. Needless to say, I haven't had any in quite some time.
18. Do you go to church?
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza?
I probably like them pretty darn equally. I really, really like pizza. And I really, really like Chinese food.
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I love soda with a straw, especially if it's fountain soda - the kind you get out of a machine. Tastes way better than the bottled or canned stuff.
21. Are you someone's best friend?
I'd like to think so.
22. Where is your dad?
**Bummer alert** He passed away when I was 22, so he is in a veterans' cemetery.
23. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Never tried, but given that my brain is pretty fried, I'm going to even forgo the effort.
24. Do you have a maid service clean your home?
Dude, I would L-O-V-E a maid service. My neighbor has one that comes twice a month and I'm wicked jealous. With money being tight at the moment, it's hard to really justify it to myself (although I don't really have time to deep clean because Baby demands most of my time).
25. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Not because they're stylish, but because they're comfortable, yes. They're a silly pair of brown sandals from Target - which they no longer sell (trust me, I've looked because I'm about to wear through the sole).
26. What color is your car?
27. How do you like your popcorn?
Buttered and salted, thank you. Funny story about me and popcorn - I love movie theater popcorn so much that when I was pregnant, I would have Husband go to the movie theater just to get me popcorn. And yes, I realize how lucky I am to have him.
28. How did you get your worst scar?
I had a hard time learning to ride my bike, and shortly after I mastered it, I managed to nearly get run over on my street - I fell real hard to the pavement and skinned up both of my knees quite badly. You can still see the scars, but they have faded with the years. Tie for worst scar? My stretch marks.
29. Look to your left. What do you see?
My Franklin Covey planner, which is glaring at me, actually, because I've not done much on my to do list for the day.
30. What color is your watch?
Silver with a pink face.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Koalas. Cuddly koalas. My sister went once, and all I can think of is a picture of her holding a koala at the zoo in Sydney.
32. Do you use chap stick?
No, but Husband can't leave home without it.
33. Do you have a dog?
A slightly crazy Beagle/Lab/Basset Hound who, while grumbling about it, is super-patient with Baby
34. Last person you talked to on the phone?
35. Have you met anyone famous?
Not that I know of. No, I take that back. I've met Mitt Romney, former Governor Jeb Bush (of Florida), General Norman Schwartzkopf, Cokie Roberts...and I think that's about all (my former job led me to meeting all of those people).
36. How many states have you lived in?
37. Do you dye your hair?
I used to, but I've stopped.
38. Do you like cats?
Yes. Two puking, hairball filled cats. Can you tell how much I dislike them (while still loving them)?
So, if you've got a blog, post this lovely questionnaire on it and tell me about it. I'd love to get to know you better. :)
Trending on Our Instagram Profiles March 23
2 hours ago