Thursday, January 29, 2009

Phew, I think I was just warm...

So perhaps I'm not going through menopause yet. In my frantic Google search, I found a lot of information about how the average body temperature of a woman often rises after she's had a child. I'm sure that's all it is - that, and the fact that last week it was in the 50's and this week the temperature is bordering on 80. I think it's supposed to cool down again tonight, though, thank goodness. Oh, and sleeping under a down comforter with a husband who loves to cuddle and a dog who thinks your legs are a pillow doesn't help cool me down very much. So, crisis averted. For now, at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails