It's Father's Day this Sunday, and being a father is one of the biggest roles Husband has, outside of being my husband, so I thought today for MHR Friday, I would ask Baby why he thinks his daddy rocks. Here's are the top 10 reasons Baby's Daddy rocks, in no particular order:
1. My daddy rocks because he carries me around on his shoulders and pretends he can't see me, and asks "Where's Baby?" until I lean down and make my presence known. Silly Daddy.
2. My daddy rocks because he's the one who started to let me use silverware - Mommy was too nervous.
3. My daddy rocks because he chases me all the time.
4. My daddy rocks because he gives the best baths ever.
5. My daddy rocks because he works so hard to take care of Mommy and me.
6. My daddy rocks because he's always laid back, even when Mommy's all high strung.
7. My daddy rocks because he gives the best bear hugs.
8. My daddy rocks because he sometimes lets me bang on his computer. Mostly when he's not looking.
9. My daddy rocks because lets me chew on his kntited coaster.
10. My daddy rocks because he's my daddy. He's awesome!
So there you have it, another edition of My Husband Rocks Friday. BTW, did Friday sneak up on anyone else other than me??? If you want to participate in My Husband Rocks Friday, make sure to visit The Great Adventure.
Chia Seeds 101 by Joanne
5 hours ago