It's been a hairy week in my household, between my A/C troubles and Husband being away, so it was really touching when I read in my comments this morning that I got an award! It comes from Gena at Serene Moments, who was also honored with this award, so make sure to visit her blog as well.
Gena honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award - which is so awesome, because I often doubt my creative abilities. So, thank you Gena! Now, down to the nitty gritty about this award. Must make sure to follow the rules and share the bloggy love!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Let's see if I can think of seven things about me that might be considered interesting...
1. I can't seem to stop watching the old Michael Jackson videos on VH-1 Classic.
2. I used to have two dogs, but now only have one - the other dog was a little too overexcited once Baby came, and we were too nervous about her around Baby. We found her a wonderful home, where she is an only pet and is doted on ridiculously.
3. I am a spelling freak. I was in spelling bees when I was little (though never the big one), and am a total stickler for spelling.
4. I was a gymnast when I was a kid. I absolutely loved it and dreamed of going to the Olympics one day. (Obviously that didn't happen.)
5. My dad is the one who fostered my love of the public library. We would go together every Saturday afternoon, and he would hang out in the periodicals section and read the business and trade magazines while I scoured the library for a big pile of books to read.
6. I majored in television production in college. I've never really used my degree - I never realized how low entry-level TV job paid, and I ultimately couldn't afford to start out with such a low salary, with all the debts I had upon graduation.
7. I'm a planning kind of girl. I have to make to do lists every day so that I make sure to get all the stuff I want to accomplish done each day. If I don't write it down, inevitably I forget about it.
Phew, I wasn't sure I could come up with seven! Now, there are tons of bloggers who are totally deserving of this award. Here are seven of them, in no particular order:
1. A Book a Day
2. I've Changed My Name to Mommy
3. Infectious Chatter
4. Eat at Home
5. The Brownie Project
6. Love, Actually
7. Slow Like Honey
Happy Saturday to you all! :)
Chia Seeds 101 by Joanne
5 hours ago