It's been a busy reading month for me, which was a welcome change. Some things I've read have been light and easy, and some not so much. Some books that I'd picked out to read were a bit disappointing, so I wound up finding others. I'm almost done with the book I'm reading right now, so I'm going to count it in the Read pile - I anticipate finishing that one off tonight.
Here's what's on my nightstand for next month:
1. Gilding Lily by Tatiana Boncampagni
2. Identical Strangers: A Memoir of Twins Separated and Reunited by Elyse Schein and Paula Bernstein (my next book club book)
3. Sunday Money by Jeff Macgregor - Husband's still working on trudging through this one for our informal book club, so I haven't picked it up yet
4. Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
5. Mercury in Retrograde by Paula Froelich
6. Party Girl by Anna David
Here's what left my nightstand this month:
1. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
3. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
4. Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center
5. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
6. Bought by Anna David
So that's this month's wrap-up. I'm relieved to finally have read the entire Twilight quadrology (did I just make that word up?), and I was pretty satisfied with the end of the last book. The last one got a bit left-field-y for me, but I still enjoyed it. My favorite book from last month easily was Everyone is Beautiful, though. It was such a beautifully written book.
So what did you read last month? What are you planning to read this month?
Peppered Pork Chops
11 hours ago