Last month, I started participating in the What's on Your Nightstand meme over at 5 Minutes for Books. Last month was a somewhat unproductive reading month - after I finished off "Pretty in Plaid" last week, I had a really hard time picking out a new book to read (in part because I loved the book so much that nothing else was as captivating or funny as it was).
Here's what's on my nightstand for the next month:
1. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
2. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
3. Sunday Money by Jeff Macgregor (Husband is nowhere near finishing this one, so I haven't even started yet)
4. Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center
5. It Sucked and Then I Cried by Heather Armstrong
6. The Devil in the Junior League by Linda Francis Lee
Here's what left my nightstand this month:
1. The Middle Place by Kate Corrigan
2. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
3. Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
4. Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics by Ina Garten
5. Barefoot Contessa at Home by Ina Garten
I'm sure some of you are wondering why "New Moon" is still on my nightstand after it being there last month, but for whatever reason I just haven't been in the right mood for it yet. I fully plan to pick it up after I finish off the Marian Keyes book I'm reading now. I adore Marian Keyes. She's hilarious.
So tell me what's on your nightstand...are you reading a mystery? A biography? A romance? I'd love to hear all about it! Some of the best books I've ever read were recommended by other people.
25 Instant Pot Dinner Recipes
8 hours ago