Wow, how did it get to be Friday already? The week has flown by. It's Spring Break this week for the public schools, so we had to change up our schedule a good bit, because a lot of our usual haunts were swarming with school kids. Needless to say, it's been a busy week. It's always a busy week, it seems, with a toddler. And boy, has Baby become a toddler. Lots of little fits here and there over little things, but I think so far I've handled it okay. I hope I have at least. He's also starting to show an interest in climbing, especially on top of his Step 2 buggy that he loves so much. Anyway, it's been a busy week, so there were a lot of moments to choose from, but here are my top 5:
1. Going to see "Legally Blonde: The Musical" with Husband - our belated wedding anniversary treat. It was so fun and awesome, I absolutely loved it, and if we had the money, I'd go back and see it again!
2. Visiting Story Time at Barnes and Noble this week - the usual storyteller wasn't there, so a woman who knows sign language did it, and taught us all several signs.
3. Baby got a new-to-him toy this week - the Parents Bee Bop Band. Boy is he hooked. He gets this huge smile on his face when he plays with it - his face totally lights up.
4. We went to infant playgroup this week with my moms' group and had a good time with the other two moms and their munchkins.
5. We went to Barnes and Noble this weekend, and not only could you hear Baby all the way across the store, but he kept trying to escape, and Daddy was on Catch-the-Baby patrol. It was pretty funny (but of course, totally unfunny when Baby would try to escape from me).
Crunchy Dijon Cod
3 hours ago