Last week, I posted my Top 10 Favorite Books - which was fun to compile, so I thought I'd try to make it a regular feature, until I run out of things to list. I love music almost as much as I love books, so I thought that music would be the next logical list. Honestly, I had a really hard time finding just 10 songs I love, so I thought I'd narrow it down a little.
1. The Cure "Lovesong"
2. Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight"
3. Heart "Alone"
4. Michael Jackson "Billie Jean"
5. Pat Benetar "Love is a Battlefield"
6. Guns n' Roses "Sweet Child o' Mine"
7. Men Without Hats "The Safety Dance" (primarily because Baby loves this song)
8. Journey "Separate Ways"
9. Prince "Purple Rain"
10. Wham "Careless Whisper"So tell me, what's your favorite 80's song?
Peppered Pork Chops
11 hours ago