Have you ever visited 5 Minutes for Books? It's one of my favorite book-related blogs. They have a great feature on a monthly basis that I always mean to participate in, and always forget - and today I managed to remember! It's called What's on Your Nightstand, and you get to share what you've read in the last month and what you're reading (or planning to read) for this month...
So what's on my nightstand at the moment? Well...
1. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs - which I haven't started
2. Sunday Money by Jeff Macgregor - which Husband and I are reading together, but he reads WAY slower than I do, so I've barely cracked the cover on this one
3. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - my book club's latest pick, which I've already read, but plan to re-read before our book club meets in June
4. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - I read Twilight around Christmas, and just haven't gotten to the rest of the series yet
5. The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan
6. Still Alice by Lisa Genova - just started this and wow, it's pretty amazing so far
7. London is the Best City in America by Laura Dave - just picked this up from the library
Here's what just left my nightstand:
1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - just finished right after I first posted this post
2. Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich - I really enjoy the Stephanie Plum books, but this one was just so-so for me.
3. Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
4. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (a re-read before my book club meeting)
5. Evil in Carnations by Kate Collins - I enjoy these frothy little Flower Shop Mysteries books, this was the latest one and I polished it off in a few days
6. Write is a Verb by Bill O'Hanlon
So, what's on your nightstand? I love finding out what other people are reading - it often points me toward a book I would never have thought of reading in the first place.
Chia Seeds 101 by Joanne
1 hour ago