Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for August 17th


It's Monday again, how did that happen? This last week totally flew by, I can't get over the fact that it's already the middle of August! Wow. This year is positively flying by.

This week will be an interesting meal week - my husband is back in town, but he'll be working late most days this week, so I imagine that Baby and I will be eating on our own every night, and Husband will be reheating his dinner every night when he gets home. I hate doing that, but at the same time, I think Baby shouldn't be eating alone either.

Last week, for my crock pot meal, I wound up making something different - Brown Sugar Chicken. It wasn't a recipe that thrilled me, but I will be sharing it with you all later on today once I get a moment to type it up.

Monday - Waffles
Tuesday - A1/Dijon Steak (in the crock pot) - a new recipe!
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Beef Teriyaki
Friday - Baked Ziti
Saturday - Mustard-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops - a new recipe!
Sunday - Skillet fajitas - a new recipe!

Wow, I'm full of lots of ideas this week with new recipes. Stay tuned to see if I manage to cook them all this week. And don't forget, if you need meal inspiration, visit Org Junkie on Mondays to view hundreds of meal plans for various bloggers!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I heart breakfast for dinner, so tonight's menu is making my mouth water!

betty geek said...

Hi Elizabeth!

If you are still interested in participating in the Martha Stewart Cupcakes club, please shoot me an email at betty@eatmycupcake.com.

Betty

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails