Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for August 17th


It's Monday again, how did that happen? This last week totally flew by, I can't get over the fact that it's already the middle of August! Wow. This year is positively flying by.

This week will be an interesting meal week - my husband is back in town, but he'll be working late most days this week, so I imagine that Baby and I will be eating on our own every night, and Husband will be reheating his dinner every night when he gets home. I hate doing that, but at the same time, I think Baby shouldn't be eating alone either.

Last week, for my crock pot meal, I wound up making something different - Brown Sugar Chicken. It wasn't a recipe that thrilled me, but I will be sharing it with you all later on today once I get a moment to type it up.

Monday - Waffles
Tuesday - A1/Dijon Steak (in the crock pot) - a new recipe!
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Beef Teriyaki
Friday - Baked Ziti
Saturday - Mustard-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops - a new recipe!
Sunday - Skillet fajitas - a new recipe!

Wow, I'm full of lots of ideas this week with new recipes. Stay tuned to see if I manage to cook them all this week. And don't forget, if you need meal inspiration, visit Org Junkie on Mondays to view hundreds of meal plans for various bloggers!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I heart breakfast for dinner, so tonight's menu is making my mouth water!

SUGAR B said...

Hi Elizabeth!

If you are still interested in participating in the Martha Stewart Cupcakes club, please shoot me an email at betty@eatmycupcake.com.

Betty

darnold23 said...

I hope you will join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays this week at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Thanks for posting.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails