Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (Tuesday) for August 3rd


Shame, shame on me! I've not been on my blog much lately, admittedly, and that's totally my bad. I've just gotten caught up in the things going on around me and I've left you guys hanging. I'm sorry about that. Certainly not my intention. But, it's time to get back on track! Even if it is already Tuesday...

So here's my menu plan for the week:

Monday - Famous Pancakes
Tuesday - Brown Sugar Chicken (stay tuned for the recipe!)
Wednesday - Dinner out with my dearest friend, Mac and cheese for the boys
Thursday - Beef Teriyaki
Friday - Spaghetti and garlic bread
Saturday - BBQ Chicken Fajitas
Sunday - Burgers on the grill

I finally caved in and purchased a slow cooker a week or so ago, and on Tuesdays, I plan to regularly use my slow cooker. I've never had one before, so I'm still learning how to use one, but I'm enjoying it so far. Stay tuned to hear about tonight's slow cooker recipe, brown sugar chicken, which sure does smell awesome so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails