Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for November 16th


This is going to be a neat-o menu week. Yes, I really wrote that. Neat-0. It's one of my toddler's favorite words.

I'm going to be sharing an old favorite recipe with you, for my mom's infamous Pan Fried Chicken. I will also be making a cream gravy to go with the fried chicken, which is almost the entire point of making the fried chicken. In our family, we're big fans of eating our cream gravy with biscuits. Yum. When I'm sick, that's the one thing I crave - not chicken noodle soup, chicken cream gravy and biscuits.

This week's new recipe is for Pork Tenderloin with Cider Sauce. I'm looking forward to trying this recipe, because it doesn't look too hard and because it also sounds awfully tasty. And reminds me of fall.

Monday - IHOP Pancakes (dude, if you haven't checked these out, you must - they are awesome!)
Wednesday - Spaghetti and Garlic Knots
Thursday - Beef Teriyaki
Friday - Burgers on the Grill
Saturday - Pan Fried Chicken Mom's Way (recipe to be posted!)
Sunday - Pork Tenderloin with Cider Sauce (recipe to be posted!)

Don't forget, if you need menu inspiration in a big way, go visit Org Junkie!

2 comments:

Young Wife said...

Biscuits and gravy! Yum-O!

ListPlanIt said...

I will definitely be checking back for your mom's pan-fried chicken recipe!

Jen
http://ListPlanIt.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails