Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for November 23rd


Can you believe it's Thanksgiving already? Where did this year go? Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving, it just totally crept up on me this year. Do you still need some recipes for Thanksgiving? Come visit me tomorrow and Tuesday for my stuffing recipe and my favorite chocolate pie recipe, French Silk Pie.

This week we've got some standard fare, with one new recipe for the week on Sunday, Glazed Pork Chops with Asian Flavors. I'm looking forward to that, because if it's anything like my usual usual Glazed Pork Chops, these will be awesome. The day after Thanksgiving, I'm going with some super easy, crowd-pleasing Brown Sugar Barbecued Chicken, one of my favorite easy recipes.

Tuesday - Beef Teriyaki
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Thanksgiving Dinner
including Infamous Pumpkin Pie, Gravy, Traditional Sage and Onion Stuffing and French Silk Pie
Sunday - Glazed Pork Chops with Asian Flavors (recipe to be posted!)

1 comments:

Eleanor said...

Sounds like a week of deliciousness to me!

I have moved onto leftovers as we had "Early Thanksgiving" on Saturday.

Tomorrow lunch:Toasted multigrain bread with turkey and cranberry sauce!
http://fromabrookside.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails