Sunday, November 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for November 2nd


I am so happy to be done with the whole swine flu quarantine. If money grew on trees, we would totally eat out every night this week, just to get out of the house! But, I haven't found the money tree yet, so we're just back to normal, with some tried and true favorites this week as well as two new recipes to try. I'm especially looking forward to trying the steaks with balsamic mustard sauce recipe.

The other new recipe I want to share with you all, but so far the weather's not cooperating, is French Onion Soup. It's one of my all-time favorite things in the world, but when you live in Florida, you really only have it when you're sick or when it's actually cold outside. Right now, it's not cold, at all, it feels more like August than November. As soon as the temperature starts to dip, I will absolutely make my soup and post the yummy recipe - trust me, it will become one of your favorites, so stay tuned, and hope for a cold front!!!

In the meantime, here's what's on the menu for this week:

Wednesday - Spaghetti
Saturday - Steaks with Balsamic Mustard Sauce (recipe to be posted!)
Sunday - Skillet Pizza (recipe to be posted!)

3 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

This sounds like a good menu. I'm intrigued with the Steaks in Balsamic Mustard Sauce.

Greta said...

Your recipe for buttermilk pancakes looks good! We'll be home this weekend and my husband loves pancakes so I hope we can give it a try. Thanks! I'm also curious about the balsamic mustard steaks :)

Unknown said...

Your family is going to love these meals.
You have a great week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails