Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby's got a thing for George Michael

This is funny...

Today, Baby was in a funk this afternoon after we ran some errands, so we turned on some music. Everything seems better when there's music. I plugged in my iPod, turned it to random, and George Michael's "Faith" came on. Baby absolutely loved it. We danced, we sang, and he loved every minute of it! He normally loves music a good bit, but this was a whole new level of adoration. He was laughing half the time, and grinning the whole time. He even seemed to be bopping a little bit. It was the cutest thing I've seen in a while. At least now I know he appreciates the 80's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails