Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baking day part 2: The Pound Cake

So Husband loved the pound cake. I was less impressed. It was exciting to use my food processor, but honestly, the flavor of the pound cake was a bit lacking. I felt like the stupid box mix that I've made before had more flavor. This was my first homemade pound cake, though, so maybe I didn't execute the recipe quite perfectly.



Here's a quick shot of the pound cake before it went into the oven. It wasn't super pretty when it came out, so naturally, I forgot to take a picture of it then. Husband has taken it on his trip this week with him, and he really enjoyed it with some fresh Florida strawberries on top and some Redi Whip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails