Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things I Love Thursdays: Kids consignment shops



We had a great day at a kids' consignment store today that we hadn't been to before. Baby Bottoms Consignment. They not only had a huge selection of clothes (which we weren't in the market for), but they had an impressive selection of children's toys, even toddler toys, which are hard to come by, it seems. We made out like bandits today, and got three toys that Baby really seems to dig, thus far:

Playskool Dusty the Talking Vacuum - retails on Amazon for $19.97, I paid $7.99
Infantino Jumbo Shape Sorter - retails on Amazon for $16.99, I paid $5.99
Leap Frog Fridge Farm - retails on Amazon for $15.99, I paid $7.99

So, all in all, I saved at least $31! Wow!

Now, you have to be patient with kids consignment shops. Sometimes I find nothing. Then, there are days like today that make up for the nothing days. They are definitely worth the time and effort, because you can get some serious steals, and not just on toys and clothes. Lots of consignment stores also carry baby gear, like bassinets, carseats, strollers, and the like.

Happy shopping!

**Update: In case you happen to live in Tampa, Baby Bottoms is on Ehrlich Rd, just west of Veterans Expressway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails