I know it's been a little while, but it is Friday, so it's time for the Friday Five, my top 5 moments from the week. I've been sick this week, so it was not exactly a blast, but there have been some fun moments, so here they are, in no particular order:
1. Baby attempting to topple the fort at My Gym, and thoroughly enjoying every minute of it
2. My Mothers and More mixer this week
3. Finding a cool book on writing at the library
4. Finding a new kids consignment shop and some pretty good stuff in it
5. Baby figuring out that Mommy's feet are awfully ticklish
It hasn't been an awesome week, I certainly haven't felt great, but there have been some bright moments here and there. One of those moments certainly wasn't "American Idol." (Y1ikes, two hours of performances? It was just a bit much.)
Anyway, we're not having a good moment right now, so it's time to go before Baby has a meltdown (he's a bit stumped by his Fridge Farm).