Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for March 23rd


It's that time again, Menu Plan Monday!

Husband is out of town for the first few days of the week, so the menu isn't the most exciting. I did pretty good last week sticking to the menu, only veering off once, but not ordering take-out, like I was so infamous for doing in the past. I just dug out some frozen pizza when I wasn't in the mood for what was on the menu that day.

Here's the schedule for this week:
Monday: Homemade pizza and homemade garlic knots (a new recipe!)
Tuesday: Eggs and bacon and English muffins
Wednesday: Pancakes (with powdered buttermilk for the first time - stay tuned!)
Thursday: Our 3rd wedding anniversary - either broiled steaks with compound butter or Maggiano's take-out (as is becoming our tradition, since I don't like to leave Baby)
Friday: Burgers
Saturday: Pork Lo Mein (a new recipe)
Sunday: Shrimp Stir Fry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails