Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last Week's New Recipes

Well, I didn't do a very good job sticking to the menu last week, in part because Husband wound up going away for work for several days, so I was a little lazy. I did, however, manage to make one new meal this week: beef stroganoff. I was not entirely thrilled with the recipe, though, so I think I may try another one next time I get around to beef stroganoff. I used to call beef stroganoff "noodles and mushrooms" when I was little, though my mother would fish out the mushrooms for me because I hated them. I skipped the mushrooms tonight, naturally, so maybe that was enough to change the taste of the sauce. I don't know. I also don't recall my mother adding wine to the sauce, like this recipe called for. Oh well, I'm not feeling so hot tonight anyway, so maybe that messed with my taste buds anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails