Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I Hate Thursday

I always like to be balanced, so here's a little something to balance out what I love today...a little something I hate...or dislike intensely...

I do not like when Baby is sick. It is not fun. Not for him, not for me. He's so irritable when he doesn't feel good. He's like Dictator Baby. I take him away from something he's doing to wipe his incredibly runny nose and he gets very upset with me. Screams his head off...it's just not pretty. I can't wait until he starts feeling better. Significantly better. I think he's doing somewhat better than he was earlier this week, but he's still a bit of a mess. Still lots of snot dripping from his nose. Still coughing in the middle of the night. But no fever, so that's good. Here's hoping that we're on the downward swing of this cold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails