Friday, March 27, 2009

Pardon our dust

You may have noticed I'm working on my blog. I got a great book a bit ago about blogging, specifically about Blogger, and I'm trying to learn how it all works. Once upon a time, I was really good with HTML and graphic design and all that stuff, but I am pretty darn rusty, so this Google Blogger for Dummies book hits the spot as far as my capabilities are concerned. I'm trying to spruce things up a bit around here, so pardon our dust while construction is underway. I'm hoping that by the time I wrap up on my redesign that I'll be ready to roll out my two super-fun new weekly events...so stay tuned. All I will say so far on that is that one will make you hungry!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails