Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for March 30th, 2009


It's another Menu Plan Monday already! How time flies!

Last week turned out a bit funky, as Husband came home from his business trip early, but it sounds like he's staying put for several weeks, so I should be able to stick to the menu just fine.

Monday - Burgers on the grill (we enjoy Bubba Burgers)
Tuesday - Crunchy Baked Pork Chops (a new recipe!)
Wednesday -Fish sticks and onion potatoes
Thursday - Famous Homemade Pizza
Friday - Chicken cutlets
Saturday -Mom's Meatloaf (my mother's recipe, the one I grew up with)
Sunday -Broiled steak and garlic compound butter (a new recipe!)

I'm excited about this week's two new recipes - I love pork chops, and I love steak, so I'm hoping these two recipes will be a success. My last few new recipe attempts have not gone as well, so here's hoping.

So what's on your menu this week? Don't forget to share it with the Org Junkie, who hosts the busiest blog meme I've ever seen with Menu Plan Mondays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails