Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for March 2nd



Well, it's that time again - Menu Plan Monday for the week of March 2nd.

Sorry I've been MIA this last week, it's been a crazy around here between Baby getting sick (eek!), dealing with the mess that was my house after our company left and the birthday party was over, and feeling a little blue for some mysterious reason. But I'm back!

Husband is traveling Monday and Tuesday, so Baby and I will be on our own for dinner, but the rest of the week should be pretty normal.

Monday - Spaghetti with tomato sauce and garlic bread
Tuesday - Honey Dijon chicken sandwich with sweet potato home fries (an experiment - I'll let you know if it's good and share the recipe)
Wednesday - Meatloaf and baked potatoes
Thursday - French Toast
Friday - Burgers and fries
Saturday - French chicken in a pot (another new recipe!)
Sunday - Pork tenderloin (another new recipe!)

Wow, three new recipes in one week? Eek! I'm still deciding what to do with the pork tenderloin, but I'm leaning toward an apple cider marinade I found. The French chicken in a pot is an America's Test Kitchen recipe that sounds absolutely awesome. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails