Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Belated Friday Five

I know it's Sunday, but I forgot about the Friday Five this week. Whoops!

With no further adieu, here's this week's top five moments:

1. The St. Patrick's Day-After pizza picnic with Mothers and More
2. Baby's new obsession with his Baby Einstein iPod
3. Walking around the neighborhood with Baby's new-to-him Step 2 Push Around Buggy
4. Husband coming home Friday night - poor guy didn't even stop for dinner, he just drove straight home (and got home around 9 o'clock, starving)
5. Lunch with family at Steak n Shake on Sunday - where Baby had his first mac and cheese!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails