Sunday, October 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for October 19th

Last week, my menu totally went to pot. I didn't make any of the new stuff I planned to, for numerous reasons, so this week's menu is OVERLOADED with new stuff! We'll have to see how I do with all these new recipes, especially since Husband's going to be super extra busy for most of the week on a big work project.

Tuesday - Beef Stroganoff (recipe forthcoming!)
Wednesday - Spaghetti and Homemade Garlic Bread (recipe forthcoming!)
Thursday - Chicken Lo Mein (recipe forthcoming!)
Friday - Oven Fried Chicken Fingers (recipe forthcoming!)
Saturday - Barbecued Pork Chops (recipe forthcoming!)
Sunday - Mandarin Chicken (recipe forthcoming!)

Need further menu inspiration? Visit Org Junkie for over 300 other bloggers' menus, complete with recipes, shopping lists, the whole nine yards!

2 comments:

Greta said...

Don't you hate when you have a wonderful menu planned out and it just doesn't work out? Oh well, I guess that's why there is always next week.

I love your blog design, btw.

Greta said...

Elizabeth, Thanks for stopping by! My husband liked the carrier. His shoulders did get a little tired, but I think that was mostly because he isn't used to it. He said it didn't feel all that heavy. Take care!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails