I had a really hard time this month remembering what I read...I knew I read Kitchen Confidential, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember what else I read. I picked up and put down a ton of books, trying to find something that would really hook me. I've got some great reads planned for this month, and I'm hoping I can really get through them. I'm disappointed that I have read so few books lately!
What I read this month:
1. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
2. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
3. Christmas Cookies by Lisa Zwirk
5. The Joy of Cookies by Sharon Tyler Herbst
6. Perfect Light Desserts by Nick Malgieri
What I plan to read next month:
1. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving - I'm reading this now, but I'm thinking I may have to put it down for a while. I am enjoying it, but I'm having a hard time getting through it.
2. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult - This is our December book club selection, and I need to re-read it so I can pass it around to my friends in book club
3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
4. The Deep End of the Ocean by Jacqueline Mitchard
5. The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
BTW, if you know of a good book that I positively ought to read, please let me know!! I'm desperate for book recommendations, because ever since I read "The Help," I'm starting to feel like it's possible that I now have too-high-expectations for other books, because I don't know that anything else can hold a candle to that book. So, if you know of a book that's as good or better, share it with me!!! I beg of you! With all this cabin fever, reading (and cooking/baking) is the only thing keeping me sane!!