Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Swine Flu Quarantine Day Five: Almost Done!


I'm happy to share to share with you all that the fever is finally gone. Phew. And it has been for 24 hours now, so we're officially clear to rejoin the general population! I am so insanely relieved that there aren't words to describe it. Baby is mostly feeling better at this point, although he still is a bit crabby. I'm chalking that up to cabin fever at the moment. We'll put that to the test tomorrow when we venture out into the wide wide world again for the first time in almost a week.

Today was another rough day in terms of sleep for Baby - another nap that was barely an hour long. I sure hope this isn't the start of a new pattern. I don't think I could handle that. An hour is not enough to get anything done. Seriously. I'm hoping it's just that he needs to get out and burn off some energy, and then he'll sleep better tomorrow. We'll see.

Anyway, this concludes the swine flu portion of my blog (I hope!), and I sure hope that none of you, my dear readers, happen to fall victim to the swine flu. Husband and I were fortunate enough to stay healthy throughout Baby's bout with it, so we're very thankful for that. Back to normal tomorrow! Yay! Or yippee, as Baby would say (it's his favorite happy word). Back to some good books and good food!

3 comments:

kyooty said...

ah now comes the cranky I'm almost better part. hugs!

maya rickards said...

Terrified its going to hit our house this year. Glad you guys are out of the woods.

Greta said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better! What a rough few days you've had :(

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails