Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for October 5th



I feel like I've been to Publix a million times in the last week. The good news is that I have everything (and then some) for my dinners this week. Phew! The goal is to stay away from Publix unless we run out of milk!!

Last week was a good week of dinners, and there are two recipes I still owe you guys, so you'll see them this week - BBQ Chicken with Garlic Toast and Brown Sugar Glazed Pork. Yum on all accounts. Here's the plan for this week...

Tuesday - Frozen chicken fajitas (haven't found a recipe I really like for chicken fajitas - have one? Tell me about it!)
Wednesday - Spaghetti and garlic bread (recipe to be posted!)
Thursday - Beef Teriyaki
Friday - Brown Sugar BBQ Chicken (recipe to be posted!)
Saturday - Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops (recipe to be posted!)
Sunday - Crisp Mustard Glazed Chicken (recipe to be posted!)

So we've got FOUR new recipes coming your way from this week! Pretty amazing! I'm excited about this week's recipes, I'm hoping it will be a super yummy week. What are you planning for dinners this week? Make sure to share it with Org Junkie! And if you need some menu inspiration, Org Junkie is the place to go, for sure. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pancakes for dinner! Too bad hubby doesn't :( I think one day I'll just make 'em and see if he gives in to the smell... :)

Killara girl said...

I have one - I will post it on my blog in the next day or two. (sweetdimensions). I gotta download the photos, we just had some.

Jill said...

It makes such a difference when I do a Menu for the month! Though most of my recipes are from cookbooks, I like to share when I can! Thanks for the comment on my blog- I'm finding so many new blogs to follow from Friend Makin Mondays :) {And I'm like you- I LOVE comments and followers. :) }

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I totally heart comments, they make me smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails